All passport services are located at the Community Center/Youth Learning Center.
501 Glendora Avenue, La Puente CA 91744.
The City is accepting appointments for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at the La Puente Community Center/Youth Learning Activity Center from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. Appointments can be scheduled by calling (626) 855-1550 or online at La Puente Passport Office Appointments Page. Only checks and money orders will be accepted at this location. Questions? Please call us at 626-855-1560.
Items Required When You Apply For A Passport
Complete and submit application in person. Each application must be accompanied by all of the following:
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship – previous U.S. passport, certified copy of long-form (not “abstract”) birth certificate or original Certificate of Naturalization or Certificate of Citizenship with foreign birth certificate for minors.
- Submit a Photocopy of each form of Identification documentation presented (i.e. Driver’s license), showing both sides of ID on 8½ x 11paper.
- One passport photo (see Passport application form(s) for details.
- Appropriate fees – Payable by Check or Money Order Only.
- Both parents must appear for applicants 15 and under.
- Passport applications – completed, but not signed.
Passport Application for new applicants
There are additional requirements for children 15 and under:
- Both parents or the child’s legal guardian must appear with child and present valid identification.
- Must submit evidence of the child’s relationship to parents/guardian(s) such as a certified copy of birth certificate or adoption decree even if applying for subsequent passport.
- If only one parent is able to appear they must present either evidence of sole custody or second parent’s notarized written consent to the issuance of a U.S. passport.
For additional information here are some helpful links: