La Puente Public Library
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Thursday – 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday – Closed
La Puente Library began its long career in a local schoolhouse in September 1913. It resided in a school, a bank, and the Puente Mercantile Building until 1930.
The library then moved to larger quarters several times over the next 38 years until it reached its present location in the La Puente Civic Center in November 1968.
- Building size: 10572 sq. ft.
- Meeting Room: Capacity 60
- Children’s area
- Teen Space
- Study Room available
- Book Drop for returning items accessible 24 hours
- In person and telephone research assistance
- Teen Advisory Board
- Live Homework Help
- LearningExpress Library (username = 13-digit library card number, password = create your own)