The City of La Puente

Streetlight Problems

Please report street light outages or other issues directly to their corresponding agencies.

City street light poles, please contact Tanko Lighting call center at (800) 509-9358. Please sure to have the pole four-digit pole number when reporting.

Southern California Edison light poles, please contact at (800) 611-1911 or and have the pole 7-digit pole number with a letter “E” when reporting.

The following examples illustrate the differences between “City street light poles” and “Southern California Edison”:

Comments are closed.

Skip to content