Who Needs a Business License?

January 18, 2020

This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified)

Every person who engages in business, transacts or carries on any business, trade, profession, calling or occupation within the City of La Puente, must first procure a license from the City to do so and must fully comply with any and all other provisions of the La Puente Municipal Code.

Owners of apartment houses that contain four (4) or more units or rooming houses with four (4) or more rooms are required to obtain a business license.

Those businesses specifically exempted by State and/or Federal statute are not required to pay for a License Tax but have to file for a City Business License.

Last modified: January 18, 2020

Comments are closed.

Skip to content