The City of La Puente

Where Do I Get A Certificate of Correction For License Plate or Tabs Violation?

January 18, 2020

This post is also available in: Spanish

Vehicles must be inspected and certified by a participant Law Enforcement Agency, such as the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department.  Submit your proof of correction and a reduce fee of $10.00 to La Puente City Hall.

Last modified: January 18, 2020

Visit Sponsor

Comments are closed.

Skip to content
Skip to toolbar