The City of La Puente

How Do I Apply for a Grant and/or Loan?

January 18, 2020

This post is also available in: Spanish

If you are interested in the Housing Rehabilitation Program, contact the Housing Division or visit City Hall and fill out an application.  Upon submittal, the application is date-stamped, numbered, and put on the Waiting List.  The time period for the Waiting List varies, depending on the number of applications already received.

Last modified: January 18, 2020

Comments are closed.

Skip to content