The City of La Puente

How and Where Can I Appeal My Parking Ticket?

January 18, 2020

This post is also available in: Chinese (Simplified) Spanish

You can appeal your Parking Ticket by filling out an appeal form at La Puente City Hall, submit the appeal form online, or mail your written appeal to 15900 E. Main Street, La Puente, CA 91744.

Last modified: January 18, 2020

Visit Sponsor

Comments are closed.

Skip to content
Skip to toolbar