To make a reservation, you must:
- Complete the Application and Rules & Regulations forms
- Deliver the completed application to the Youth Activity Center
- Bring a copy of your CA Driver’s License or CA I.D.
Applications may be submitted up to one year in advance for resident non-profit organizations, residents and La Puente commercial businesses. All other reservations can be made six (6) months in advance. Forms and Guides may be downloaded from the links below.
Applications and Forms:
Park User Guide
The Bridge Room
The Bridge Room is an ideal location for wedding receptions, formal dinner gatherings, corporate seminars, and your special occasion. The Bridge Room offers banquet seating for up to one hundred twenty (120) guests. Designed in the Spanish style architecture theme, the room has a full catering kitchen.
The Citrus Courtyard offers the charm and elegance to host a beautiful outdoor wedding, holiday party, or any other special event. Your family and friends will enjoy the beauty of this picture perfect site on your special day. The Courtyard is designed to seatt one hundred sixty (160) guests for dinning. Reservation includes tables and chairs.
The La Puente Community Center offers three (3) modern meeting rooms and a dance room, available for reservations:
- Workman Room – maximum audience capacity of 45 people and dining capacity of 25 people.
- Rowland Room – maximum audience capacity of 20 people. Available for rehearsal and/or dance classes.
- Walnut Room – maximum audience capacity of 20 people. Available for rehearsal and/or dance classes.