Apply for our Part-Time Parking Control Specialist position!
General Requirements: High School graduation or G.E.D. equivalent is required, preferably supplemented by formal code enforcement training, and a valid Class C California driver’s license.
Under supervision, a parking control specialist:
- conducts code enforcement inspections and enforces municipal codes
- enforces vehicle codes within the public right-of -way
- investigate code violations involving commercial/residential properties
- prepares reports and tracks case files
- performs other related duties as assigned
CLICK HERE to join our team!
Last modified: April 22, 2022