Charlie Klinakis was elected to the La Puente City Council in April 2012 and he was re-elected in 2018. He served as Mayor in 2013 and 2020 and Mayor Pro Tem in 2012.
Mayor Klinakis served on various City boards, including the La Puente Planning Commission, Development Review Board, and the Education Commission.
Mayor Klinakis is a 30-year La Puente resident and a union business owner. He serves as President of the City of Industry Sheriff’s Youth Activities League, and he is a member of Kiwanis Club of La Puente and the Rotary Club of Industry Hills.
Mayor Klinakis is committed to public safety and works collaboratively with local law enforcement to improve community policing. Maintaining and enhancing the quality of life for residents and creating an environment that attracts and helps businesses thrive is his top priority.
To contact Mayor Klinakis, please call (626) 926-0821, or email email@example.com.
Commencement of current term: November 6, 2018
Expiration of current terms: November 8, 2022
- Pasadena City College
- Citrus College (Glendora, CA)
Regional Boards, Committees, and Professional Organizations
- San Gabriel Valley Council of Governments (COG) Board Member
- Los Angeles County Sanitation District No. 15 & 21 Alternate Director
- Los Angeles County Building Rehabilitation Appeals Board Commissioner
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District Citizens Bond Oversight Committee Member
Last modified: December 15, 2020